(919) 355-8367 $999 Bankruptcy, payment plans, free consultations and weekend and evening hours! If you are going to North Carolina Bankruptcy Court or need a North Carolina Bankruptcy Attorney then you need Cameron Law. Better in most cases then the touted "credit management", "debt reduction", "debt consolidation loans", "credit repair" and, "debt settlement"; It allows a fresh start and the ability to clean up your credit. Unlike a North Carolina Bankruptcy, none of the others help your credit, and most will damage it more.
North Carolina Bankruptcy Solution.
Bankruptcy Info Line:
Do you need Financial CPR+?
Cost - We strive to keep our cost down. We charge only $999 for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy! Yes we have payment plans!
Personality - We are proud of our claim:
. . . Bankruptcy Law at its Friendliest!
Resourcefulness - We work hard to get you the best deal and most options possible!
+ Plus - We are open most weekends and evenings and work via Internet, Phone & USPS - No need to come to our office - unless you want to!
Legally and ethically, we cannot offer any guaranteed outcome in any case. We can offer a return of attorney's fees if a bankruptcy is dismissed.
If we do not think you can receive a discharge, we will not take your case! Can we be more fair than that?
If any of our bankruptcy clients cannot receive a bankruptcy discharge, AND
1) the case dismissal was NOT due to the client(s) withholding information, or providing misleading information;
2) the case dismissal was NOT due to the client(s) being late in ANY payments, fees or fines;
3) the case dismissal was NOT due to the client(s) not appearing on time or not attending any scheduled meeting or court;
3) the case dismissal was NOT due to the client(s) deciding not to go through with the bankruptcy with Cameron Law,
4) the case dismissal was NOT due to changes in law because of the bankruptcy reform act,
At the discretion of Cameron Law, Cameron Law will refund the client(s) the attorney fees that were paid to Cameron Law or re-file the bankruptcy at Cameron Law's expense.
Costs such as: court fees, fees for motions, and fees to pull credit reports are not refundable.
Attorney Sheree Cameron, Cameron Law
- File with us now!
> Why are we so much less expensive?
We are a family business. Sheree is the attorney and I am her paralegal (and husband!). We have been doing debtor bankruptcies for nearly 10 years now, and have perfected the way to save you money (along with earning a coveted A+ rating with BBB ®!).
First, with most businesses a HUGE amount of money is spent on advertising. Their clients (that could have been you!) pay for it by paying higher fees. Cameron Bankruptcy Law does not pay for advertising other than the $25/month for this website. Most of our clients are referrals from past clients and other attorneys, and the rest find us on the web.
Second, Cameron Bankruptcy Law is a Husband/Wife Team. We work out of our home. This means we don’t have to raise our fees for the massive overhead a separate office brings. It also means we are much more accessible - often even in the evening and on weekends. Typically, we meet people at a local business, and sometimes in their homes, making things relaxed and friendly - We have been doing this for nearly 10 years!
Third, We can do most things via email. You only NEED to meet face-to-face with us once before filing (although we find most clients want to meet more often). You don’t have to take off valuable time from work to wait in a bankruptcy attorney’s office!
We know things are tight, so we have a “Pay-as-You-Can” Plan. We know that even with our lower Chapter 7 prices, most people need some time to come up with the $999. Our first consultation is free, and as long as you pay SOMETHING each month, that’s ok! We will start working with you when you have paid $300 so you can get some immediate relief.
We do get a lot of referrals, and would appreciate yours. Unfortunately, we cannot compensate you for referring us; it’s against the law. We will thank you and thank you in advance!
Cameron Bankruptcy Law is a Congressionally designated and Federally mandated Debt Relief Agency who's practice includes bankruptcy.
Disclaimer (the fine print): This web site is not legal advice, and it may not be applicable to your own personal situation. An attorney-client relationship is not established by reading or interacting with this web site.
Who is Attorney Sheree Cameron (Bar #31432)?
Sheree is Licensed in ALL the Districts (Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts) of North Carolina.
Here are a few famous people who have gone through a bankruptcy:
If you are going through hard times, you need Cameron Law. Better in most cases than the touted "credit management", "credit reduction", "debt consolidation loans", "credit repair", and "debt settlement"; North Carolina Bankruptcy allows a fresh start and the ability to clean up your credit.